build your marketing foundation
You’re putting in the time – crafting perfect social media posts and growing your community… but does it all fall flat when they get to your website?
Have you spent a ton of money on other courses, but you’re not getting the results that you were promised?
Maybe your foundation isn’t as solid as it should be.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been in business 10 days, 10 months, or 10 years – it’s never too late to create the right foundation to market your business.
The Minimum Viable Marketing Foundations Course isn’t like every other course you’ve taken.
- Action-filled videos and worksheets to help you take definitive action
- Tech support to help you get up and running with the basics
- Bonus modules including SEO strategies, copywriting, and more
...and what's not
- Generic checklists that leave you confused and misguided
- Oversimplified assignments like “Build a Website”
- Drawn-out tech talks for software you don’t even use!
About Your Guide - Brandi Johnson
I’ve spent the last 15 years helping businesses of all sizes – from after-hour side hustles to billion-dollar corporations develop and implement strategic marketing plans that drive results.
Then when I started my own business, I started buying all the courses. The ones on Pinterest and self-publishing and how to create a content marketing calendar.
But they all missed one key component: it doesn’t matter how good your pins are or how beautiful your Trello board is if your website doesn’t speak to your ideal customer and you’re not building a list of prospects and customers on your terms.
For myself, and for my clients, I took it back to the basics. The Foundation. And that’s where we are today.
MVM: The foundations is ideal for you if you are:
- A new business owner working to establish a great foundation from the beginning
- An established business owner who wants better connection with their ideal customers
- A website developer who wants to build higher-converting website for their clients
- A copywriter who wants a better understanding of how website content and email marketing work together to build a marketing foundation
- A social media strategist who wants their clients to get better conversions from posts and ads
Are you ready to get started?
Build your foundation now!
Frequently asked questions
Minimum Viable Marketing is a simple, strategic framework created by Brandi Johnson to help business owners get their marketing done faster, and with better results. It was introduced in the book Minimum Viable Marketing – an Amazon best-seller with 5 star reviews.
You get access to the course forever. Depending on your level of dedication, you could complete it all in a weekend, although most students spend 4-6 weeks to implement all of the lessons.
No, there is no community (Facebook or otherwise) for the Minimum Viable Marketing course. While the role of community is vitally important for business growth, I want you to focus on implementing the lessons and building your marketing foundation.
My inbox is always open if you have questions about the content of the course. If you’re interested in working with me 1:1 to implement your lessons, send me a message.